Sunday 12th December at 10:00am
A public daytime auction with lots of great gift ideas for Christmas!
- Boats & ships of all types and sizes including motorised models, kits, accessories, and books
- Aircraft including kits and diecast models
- More from our collection of Hornby OO-gauge sets, locomotives and rolling stock
- Other HO/OO-gauge from Bachmann, Athearn, Fleischmann, Kato, and others
- 1:18 and 1:24 scale cars including racing cars
- Huge range of diecast vehicles from Dinky, Corgi, Matchbox, Franklin Mint, Lledo, and many other brands
- Plenty of military vehicles
- Australian cars and buses from Trax
- Schuco racing cars
- Minic tinplate cars, trucks and accessories
- Books, games, tin toys and novelty items
The catalogue will be published on Tuesday 7th December.
Lots can be viewed in our Auction Rooms on Saturday 11th December from 10:00am to 4:00pm, and on the auction day from 9:00am.
About the Auction
This is a special daytime auction which will be held on Sunday 12th December. The doors will open at 9:00am and the auction starts at 10:00am. As with our regular auctions, we will be video streaming this auction live at invaluable.com. You can participate by joining us in our Auction Rooms, leaving absentee bids prior to the auction, or bidding live online at Invaluable.
Lots may be viewed in our Auction Rooms on Saturday 11th December from 10:00am to 4:00pm, and on the auction day from 9:00am.
Absentee bids may be left by phone or email. Telephone bidding during the auction is available by prior arrangement on lots starting at $200 or more.
If you wish to bid online, you must first register with Invaluable.
A 13.5% buyer's premium applies to all successful bids (includes GST). An online bidding fee of 5% is charged by our online auction hosts Invaluable and AuctionZip for successful bids placed with them (total fees for online bidders 18.5%).
We are happy to package and send goods anywhere in the world, and we charge a small handling fee to help cover our costs.
Our shop is currently open 7 days a week, so goods can be picked up any day from 10:00am to 4:00pm.